Trauma Informed Care for Homeless Women Veterans
Trauma Informed Care for Homeless Women Veterans is organized by Quantum Units Education.
This course is designed to be used by community-based service agencies that work with homeless female veterans in a variety of settings (e.g., emergency shelters, domestic violence shelters, transitional and supportive housing programs, outpatient settings), and provides the following information: knowledge on the experiences and needs of female veterans; what it means to provide trauma-informed care to this population; a step-by-step process for using the Self-Assessment to incorporate new practices and institute change; and concrete trauma-informed practices that can be integrated into daily programming within organizations serving female veterans who are homeless.
• Identify organizational strategies to improve effectiveness in working with female veterans.
• Summarize the needs and experiences of female veterans, including those who are facing homelessness.
• Describe how interpersonal and systemic trauma impacts daily functioning.
• Evaluate various services and responses designed to provide trauma-informed care in homeless settings.
• Outline the components of the Organizational Self-Assessment for Providers Serving Female Veterans and discuss its use.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
✔End of life care
End of life care
- CE Hours : 5
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine