CME : 1
Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS) for Refractory Ascites: A 6-Year Single-Center Experience With Expanded Polytetrafluoroethylene•Covered Stent-Grafts is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Feb 20, 2015 - Feb 19, 2021.
The target audience for this medical event is readers of the AJR, radiologists, radiologists-in-training, and other health professionals with an interest in the use of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE)–covered stent-grafts for transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS) placement. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Conference Objectives are :
• Select appropriate candidates for transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS) placement;
• Identify factors that contribute to the immediate and long-term clinical success of transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS) placement using an expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE)–covered stent-graft;
• Stratify patients into risk groups on the basis of model for end-stage liver disease (MELD) scores; and
• Understand the relationships between portosystemic gradient, encephalopathy, and refractory ascites.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Hepatology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non Member Course Fee||18 Feb,2021||USD 40.00|
|Member Course Fee||18 Feb,2021||Free|
CME 1.25 +4
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine