Tick Borne Disease
Tick Borne Disease is organized by Collaborative Education (CE).
Duration: 60 minutes
This lecture is CONO approved for 1.0 Category A credits
In this lecture Dr. Marie Matheson ND uses her vast clinical expertise to Introduce and define characteristics/signs and symptoms of Lyme Disease as well as explain clinical features of co-infections associated with Lyme Disease. Dr. Matheson discusses the treatment focus and the considerations that are made when managing Lyme Disease in its acute and chronic form by explaining and recommending the Lyme diet and discussing Lyme prevention when outdoors. Dr, Matheson concludes this lecture with a case study of chronic Lyme disease.
• Explain how to recognize and test for the presence of Lyme and its associated diseases.
• Provide an understanding of the co-infections associated with Lyme Disease (Babesia, Bartonella, Ehrlichia, Rickettsia, Mycoplama, Pneumonia, etc.)
• Discuss the considerations for treatment of tick borne illness with emphasis on the factors that are important in recovery.
• Enhance the clinician’s ability to determine meaningful treatments for patients presenting with tick borne disease.
Note: You can access the video for 2 years from date of purchase.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credits : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine