Credits : 2
The Value of Interprofessional Education: Assessing the Attitudes of Dental Hygiene Administrators and Faculty is organized by Dental Learning Systems, LLC.
Release Date: Apr 01, 2018
Expire Date: Apr 30, 2021
Credits: 2 SI
• Describe the attitudes of dental hygiene administrators and faculty members about the value of interprofessional education.
• Discuss the value of interprofessional education to the dental hygiene profession.
• Discuss how dental hygiene is on the appropriate path for incorporating interprofessional strategies into program curricula.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||29 Apr,2021||USD 20.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine