The Circle of Courage: Creating Resilient and Courageous Youth
The Circle of Courage: Creating Resilient and Courageous Youth is organized by Jack Hirose & Associates Inc.
For thousands of years Indigenous North Americans have raised children who can survive the problems of living with no outside support. Recent research in youth development verifies the effectiveness of those ancestors’ teachings. Resiliency can be taught through effective strategies that enable all youth to flourish. This 3 hour-long session focuses on the philosophy and strategies that create the ability to face hardships and live a complete and caring life. Research consilience verifies the validity of The Circle of Courage to create resiliency in all youth.
• To consider current cultural and social deficits affecting youth today.
• Learning the educational dynamics necessary to teach resiliency.
• Exploration of the resiliency philosophy and strategies used by Indigenous peoples.
• Application of specific strategies that create resiliency.
- CEUs : 3
- Hours : 3
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine