Credit Hour : 11
The 10 Best-Ever Depression Management Techniques is organized by Genesis Continuing Education (CE) Group.
• CE Credit Hours: 11
A strategy-filled handbook to understand, manage, and conquer your depression, modeled after its best-selling counterpart on anxiety.
Drawing on cutting-edge neuroscience research, presented in a reader-friendly way, Margaret Wehrenberg, PsyD, provides a strategy-filled handbook to understand, manage, and conquer depression. She skillfully describes what happens in the brain of a depression sufferer, and what specific techniques can be used to alter brain activity and control its range of disabling symptoms.
Upon completion of this course, the clinician will be able to:
• Describe depressed brain basics to develop better understanding of why methods presented in this book are going to work to change the physical, behavioral, and mental signs of depression.
• Discuss psychotropic drugs used in treating depression.
• Identify four different causes of depression and how they can create triggers.
• Describe ten techniques aimed at managing specific symptoms of depression.
• Integrate these ten techniques into clinical practice to help clients better manage their depressive symptoms.
• Provide support and guidance to clients who suffer from depression as they use the material in this book as an adjunct to therapy for depression.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine