Credit Hour : 10
The 10 Best Anxiety Busters: Simple Strategies to Take Control of Your Worry is organized by Genesis Continuing Education (CE) Group.
• CE Credit Hours: 10
We all have clients who are plagued by worries or preoccupied with fear or thoughts of dying or going crazy. Emotionally they may feel an ambiguous but profound sense of dread, or an acute fear of panic in social situations. Physically, they may have the experience of a racing heart, dizziness, shortness of breath, achiness, or tingling sensations. Anxiety, whether mild or severe, is a common experience affecting millions.
This text will aid clinicians in helping their clients understand the type of anxiety making their lives difficult. Is the anxiety they are experiencing in the form of Panic Attacks or a Social Anxiety, A Generalized Anxiety Disorder, etc. This anxiety-busting guide breaks down the 10 simplest and most effective remedies. Mental health practitioners and their clients will greatly benefit from reading this practical-application oriented text.
Upon completion of this course, the clinician will be able to:
• Identify the different forms of anxiety disorders including hallmark indicators of each one.
• Describe ten techniques to alleviate anxiety.
• Integrate these ten techniques into clinical practice to help clients overcome a wide range of often common fears.
• Provide support and guidance to clients as they use the book as an adjunct to therapy for anxiety.
• Discuss case vignettes to illustrate the application of the ten anxiety- busting techniques.
• Describe ten common stressful situations and identify tips on handling them.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine