CME : 1
Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing (JOPON) CNE: Facilitators and Barrier to Self-Management for Adolescents and Young Adults Following a Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant is organized by Association of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nurses (APHON) and will be held during Jan 01, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019.
• The learner will be able to apply knowledge of facilitators and barriers to better promote self- management for adolescents and young adults (AYA) undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplant.
• The learner will be able to utilize effective communication, holistic care, and social support to assist AYA in self-management.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Pediatric Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine