CME : 1
Stratification, Imaging, and Management of Acute Massive and Submassive Pulmonary Embolism is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held during Jun 19, 2017 - Jun 18, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
The goal of the Radiology articles designated for self-assessment CME and their accompanying tests is to increase understanding of the radiologic characteristics of a variety of pathologic conditions and physics principles.
The Content Area of this conference is Chest Radiology.
Conference Objectives are :
• Discuss the pathophysiology and various clinical presentations in patients with suspected pulmonary embolism (PE)
• Explain the rationale for risk stratification and the role of imaging in evaluating patients for potential PE therapy
• Describe the medical, surgical, and endovascular therapies currently available to manage acute massive and submassive PE
• Discuss the most recent and relevant scientific literature on the safety, effectiveness, and outcomes after treatment for acute PE
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Pulmonary Medicine, Thoracic Radiology
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non Member Course Fee||17 Jun,2020||USD 35.00|
|Member Course Fee||17 Jun,2020||Free|
CME 1.25 +4
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine