Social and Emotional Learning: Teaching a Student’s Inner World
Social and Emotional Learning: Teaching a Student’s Inner World is organized by Jack Hirose & Associates Inc.
In the last century educators and social services have moved to understand the whole child and not focus on intellectual dynamics only. Indigenous peoples have a long history of understanding and enhancing the inner world of children and adults using ceremonies and practical activities. This three-hour session focuses on universal inner needs of youth and then suggests specific strategies that teach the inner world.
• Defining the social/emotional aspect of human beings.
• Exploration of the universal inner needs in all youth.
• Understanding effective teaching to educate the inner world of the students.
• Enumeration of specific activities that teach the social/emotional aspect of youth.
- CEUs : 3
- Hours : 3
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education