Credits : 2
Sleep Prosthodontics: A New Vision for Dentistry is organized by Dental Learning Systems, LLC.
Release Date: Mar 2018
Expire Date: Mar 31, 2021
Credits: 2 SI
• Describe the difference between sleep prosthodontics and sleep dentistry.
• Explain the unique impact of sleep fragmentation and obstructive apnea on children.
• Correlate dental abnormalities to airway deficiencies in pediatric patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Sleep Medicine, Dentistry, Prosthodontics
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||30 Mar,2021||USD 16.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine