CME : 1
Significance of Incidentally Detected Subcentimeter Enhancing Lesions on Preoperative Breast MRI: Role of Second-Look Ultrasound in Lesion Detection and Management is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Feb 20, 2015 - Feb 19, 2021.
The target audience for this medical event is readers of the AJR, radiologists, radiologists-in-training, and other health professionals with an interest in breast MRI and second-look ultrasound for subcentimeter enhancing lesions. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Understand the limitations to MRI-guided biopsy;
• Develop a management protocol for subcentimeter enhancing breast MRI lesions; and
• Understand the relationship between morphologic features and kinetics with ultrasound detection rate.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Radiology, Breast Radiology
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non Member Fee||18 Feb,2021||USD 40.00|
|Member Course Fee||18 Feb,2021||Free|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine