Sexual Violence in the Military
Sexual Violence in the Military is organized by Quantum Units Education.
This CE course provides advocates working in community-based sexual assault programs with an understanding of sexual violence in the military and to offer resources to support their collaborative efforts with military personnel in responding to the needs of survivors and preventing sexual violence
• Discuss the connections research has found between sexual violence while serving in the military and diagnoses of mental health problems.
• Enumerate the attitudes that contribute to an environment where sexual violence can occur.
• Investigate the reasons cited by female victims for not reporting their assault.
• Compare and contrast restricted vs. unrestricted reports with regard to the benefits provided to the victim and prosecution of the perpetrator.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CE Hours : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine