Radiology Select Breast Imaging–Beyond Mammographic Screening (SA-CME included) is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held during Feb 27, 2017 - Feb 26, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 17.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
The role of breast imaging in diagnosing and treating breast cancer is evolving and has greatly expanded beyond detection. Many factors have contributed to this growth. Breast imaging has moved beyond the mammogram, particularly for women at increased risk of the disease. Demands in patient-tailored imaging and advances in therapy have increased utilization of breast imaging techniques. Advancing technology has emphasized breast imaging as an integral player in breast disease detection, diagnosis, and management.
Content Areas :
The following Content Areas will be printed on the certificate for this course:
• Breast (Imaging and Interventional).
• Health Policy.
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
Conference Objectives are :
• Explain the role of breast density and breast density notification legislation in breast imaging practice and the use of tomosynthesis and ultrasonography in evaluating dense breasts.
• Outline the role of biomarkers in evaluating breast diseases.
• Discuss the use of breast MR imaging in the management of breast disease.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Breast Radiology, Health Care Policy and Research