Practical Reviews in Critical Care Medicine
Practical Reviews in Critical Care Medicine is organized by Ebix | Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
Physicians and nurses interested in the treatment of critically ill patients.
Credit Designation Per Issue for Practical Reviews
Oakstone Publishing, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity is also eligible for 4 credit hours in Category 2-B of the Continuing Medical Education Program of the American Osteopathic Association, provided it is completed in its entirety.
Estimated time to complete each issue: 4 hours.
ABIM MOC Points
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 4 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Credit Designation Per Review:
Oakstone Publishing, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This material is also eligible for 0.25 credit hours in Category 2-B of the Continuing Medical Education Program of the American Osteopathic Association, provided it is completed in its entirety.
Connect to Practical Reviews in Critical Care Medicine and get:
• 16 articles summarized in each issue, each with an expert audio review
• Online quizzes and instant pass/fail notification
• Instant access to our database of Critical Care Medicine journal reviews
• 14 issues annually
• Ability to earn MOC points and up to 56 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will demonstrate the ability to:
• Appraise current and clinically useful information, then apply the most effective strategies and advances as they diagnose and treat in the intensive care unit
• Explain evidence of the safety and efficacy of certain procedures
• Evaluate where controversy exists, and – with our distinguished editorial board of physicians – appraise the evidence and assess advantages and disadvantages of diagnostic and treatment plans
• Integrate non-conventional principles and practices with conventional ones, while they select and employ the best of all available courses of treatment
• Discuss the latest basic science findings and their potential impact on clinical problems
One Year - $599
Two Years - $1198
- CME : 4
- Credit Hour : 4
- MOC : 4
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine