CME : 1
Percutaneous Strategies for the Management of Pulmonary Parenchymal, Chest Wall, and Pleural Metastases is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Sep 23, 2014 - Sep 22, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is readers of the AJR, radiologists, radiologists-in-training, and other health professionals with an interest in alternative, nonsurgical treatments of patients who have metastatic disease to the thorax. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Conference Objectives are :
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
• Understand the indications for and describe the technical aspects of various percutaneous strategies available for the treatment of intrathoracic metastases involving the parenchyma, pleura, and chest wall; and
• Articulate the relative merits of one of these strategies over another to determine the best approach to care of the patient.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Vascular and Interventional Radiology
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non - Member Fee||21 Sep,2020||USD 40.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine