Credits : 2
Perceptions of Registered Dental Hygienists in Alternative Practice Regarding Silver Diamine Fluoride is organized by Dental Learning Systems, LLC.
Released Date: Nov 01, 2017
Expired Date: Nov 30, 2020
Credits: 2 SI
• Describe silver diamine fluoride (SDF) and its use in dentistry.
• Discuss the perceptions of dental hygienists regarding the use of SDF.
• Evaluate the usefulness of SDF for the treatment of dental caries in alternative practices.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||29 Nov,2020||USD 20.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine