Pediatric Bone Imaging; Part I and II: Self-Assessment Module is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Apr 23, 2012 - Apr 22, 2018.
The target audience for this medical event is readers of the AJR, radiologists, radiologists-in-training, and other health professionals with an interest in pediatric elbow imaging. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• The histopathology-radiology correlative findings of the osteoid osteoma;
• The scope of radiographic and cross-sectional imaging findings of the osteoid osteoma in various sites of the body;
• Identification of recurrent or residual osteoid osteoma after treatment;
• The normal anatomy, normal development, and radiologic landmarks of the elbow in children;
• Acute injuries to the elbow in children, such as supracondylar humerus fractures, lateral condylar fractures, transphysial fractures of the distal humerus, and elbow dislocation;
• Chronic injuries to the elbow in children, such as Little Leaguer’s elbow, Panner disease, and osteochondritis dissecans.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Musculoskeletal Radiology, Pediatric Radiology