Onward and Upward: Moving the Needle Forward in ES-SCLC
Onward and Upward: Moving the Needle Forward in ES-SCLC is organized by Medscape, LLC.
CME / ABIM MOC / CE Released: 1/11/2021
Valid for credit through: 1/11/2022
Medscape, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 0.50 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit. Aggregate participant data will be shared with commercial supporters of this activity.
The overall goal of this initiative is to improve oncologists' knowledge and competence regarding recent advancements in the treatment paradigm of extensive-stage small cell lung cancer (ES-SCLC).
Upon completion of this activity, participants will:
• Have increased knowledge regarding the
○ Need for additional therapies in the treatment of patients with relapsed/refractory SCLC
• Have greater competence related to
○ Personalizing treatment for a patient with relapsed/refractory SCLC
○ Managing treatment-related adverse events in patients with relapsed/refractory SCLC
- CME : 0.5
- MOC : 0.5
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine