Nurses Only-Review of Hemodialysis for Nurses and Dialysis Personnel, 9th Edition
Nurses Only-Review of Hemodialysis for Nurses and Dialysis Personnel, 9th Edition is organized by Anderson Continuing Education.
Get a practical introduction to dialysis and an excellent review for the certification exam! Analysis of Hemodialysis for Nurses and Dialysis Personnel, 9th Edition utilizes a brief Q&A format to reach the principles, diseases, and difficulties of dialysis treatment for kidney failure. Comprehensive without being overwhelming, this book presumes no prior knowledge of dialysis procedures. Two different chapters and five updated chapters keep you current with the most advanced in dialysis treatment and equipment. Dialysis expert Judy Kallenbach provides clear, easy-to-read guidelines that will appeal to every member of the dialysis team, from technicians and nurses to social workers and kidney patients.
• Extensive coverage presents the complete knowledge needed to care for dialysis patients and to provide for the certification exam, with topics including a survey of body fluids and electrolytes, infection control, transplantation, and the important psychosocial aspects of dialysis treatment.
• Easy-to-understand style includes new terms and ideas without assuming a prior knowledge of dialysis.
• Question-and-answer format makes learning easier and information easier to find.
• Coverage of the entire lifespan assists in caring for patients of different ages, including separate chapters on pediatric hemodialysis and end-stage renal disease in the elderly.
• Coverage of home dialysis therapies equips technicians for the use of home dialysis treatment as a possible cost-cutting measure.
• More than 70 illustrations depict all aspects of dialysis treatment and care.
• A multidisciplinary method incorporates a chapter on the various roles in the hemodialysis team, explaining how dialysis care is coordinated and what patients go through during their treatment.
• Valuable appendices offer quick reference to the sodium and potassium content of various foods, the calculation of body mass index, nephrology organizations and resources, a glossary, and more.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
End of life care
- Contact Hours : 30
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 3 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine