Novel Concepts in Hepatobiliary Tumor Imaging: Management Issues
Novel Concepts in Hepatobiliary Tumor Imaging: Management Issues is organized by the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).
Online Course Start Date: 1/19/2018
End Date for CME Eligibility/Online Expiration Date: 1/18/2021
The RSNA designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hot Topic courses are sessions captured at past RSNA Annual Meetings covering late-breaking programs the RSNA Board of Directors deemed of particular importance. Most courses include an audio-visual presentation and corresponding transcript. Hot Topic courses are free to members.
Content Areas :
The below Content Areas will be published on the certificate for this course:
• Gastrointestinal Radiology.
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
• Oncologic Imaging.
• Evaluate scientific evidence behind HCC screening and surveillance.
• Examine contemporary AASLD/EASL guidelines for HCC screening/surveillance.
• Include the theory of abbreviated MRI (AMRI) for HCC screening and surveillance.
• Study early results and future directions of AMRI for HCC screening.
• Examine the imaging guidelines for the diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma, including AASLD, LI-RADS and OPTN.
• Discuss variations in intended users and patient population for these guidelines.
• Explain management options that influence the desired specificity of imaging diagnosis for HCC.
• Identify a pathological category called early HCCs or hypovascular HCCs.
• Demonstrate the concept of a hypovascular hypointense nodule in gadoxetic acid-enhanced MRI.
• Consider the modern development of new treatments of HCC, including systemic chemotherapy and intervention.
• Explain the rationale for a relevant follow-up of treatment efficacy.
• Recognize the different standards for imaging follow-up.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine