Next-Generation Neuroradiology: Techniques & Applications
Next-Generation Neuroradiology: Techniques & Applications is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held during Dec 06, 2017 - Dec 05, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Content Areas :
The following Content Areas will be printed on the certificate for this course:
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe the three processes involved in the creation of brain MR elastograms.
• Classify focal brain lesions based on their viscoelastic properties and brain adhesion measured by slip interface imaging.
• Explain the future role of brain MR elastography in differentiating diffuse neurologic diseases, including the common causes of dementia.
• Understand the limitations of current diagnostic algorithms for intracranial vascular disease.
• Understand the techniques, applications, and value of intracranial vessel wall imaging.
• Understand future directions of vessel wall imaging.
• Understand recent developments in simultaneous MR/PET imaging of the brain.
• Evaluate outstanding technical challenges, including MR attenuation correction, image-derived arterial input functions, and workflow.
• Review the role of simultaneous MR/PET for common neurologic diseases, such as dementia, cerebrovascular disease, and tumors.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1.5
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine