Neurology: The national incidence of PML in Sweden by American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
Neurology: The national incidence of PML in Sweden is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN).
The American Academy of Neurology Institute designates this journal-based-CME activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon completion of the article by Iacobaeus et al, the participant should be able to:
• Discuss factors associated with increased likelihood of an accurate diagnosis of PML observed in this study
• Discuss factors associated with survival duration observed in this study
• State the most frequent symptoms or signs seen at the time of PML onset in this study
- CME : 0.75
This program is designed for physicians who are involved in providing patient care and who wish to advance their current knowledge of clinical medicine.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 1 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine