CME : 0.75
Neurology : Sleep Problems and Hypothalamic D3 Receptor availability in Parkinson Disease (PD) is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and will be held during Dec 06, 2016 - Dec 06, 2019. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
Upon completion of the article by Pagano et al, the participant should be able to:
• Discuss the relationship between D3 receptor availability (as measured by PET) and measures of sleep quality in patients with Parkinson disease (PD).
• Describe the relationship between D3 receptor availability (as measured by PET) and performance on various components of the Movement Disorder Society Unified Parkinson’s Disease Rating Scale (MDS-UPDRS).
• Discuss the association between daytime sleepiness (as measured by the Epworth Sleepiness Scale) and clinical and disease-specific characteristics in PD patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Neurology, Sleep Medicine, Endocrinology
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine