Neurology: Midlife insulin resistance, APOE genotype, and late-life brain amyloid accumulation
Neurology: Midlife insulin resistance, APOE genotype, and late-life brain amyloid accumulation is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and will be held from Mar 27, 2018 - Mar 27, 2021.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians who are involved in providing patient care and who wish to advance their current knowledge of clinical medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Upon completion of the article by Ekblad et al, the participant should be able to:
• Describe the association between the presence of insulin resistance (IR) and the likelihood of having an amyloid- positive PET scan in this study
• Discuss the relationship between IR, the presence of APOE ε4 allele(s), and the likelihood of amyloid-positive PET scan results in this study
• Describe the relationship between timing of IR (midlife versus late-life) and the likelihood of amyloid-positive PET scan results in this study
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 0.75
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine