CME : 0.75
Neurology : Efficacy of Sodium Oxybate on Rem Sleep Behavior Disorder in Patient With Narcolepsy Type 1 is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and will be held during Dec 13, 2016 - Dec 13, 2019.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians who are involved in providing patient care and who wish to advance their current knowledge of clinical medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
Upon completion of the article by Mayer, the participant should be able to:
• Briefly discuss the neurotransmitter systems involved in the effects of sodium oxybate.
• Describe the effect of sodium oxybate treatment on polysomnographic findings in this case study.
• State adverse effects seen during this case study associated with sodium oxybate treatment.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine