Neurology: Diabetes mellitus and Parkinson disease
Neurology: Diabetes mellitus and Parkinson disease is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and will be held from May 08, 2018 - May 08, 2021. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Objectives are :
• Describe how the presence of comorbid diabetes impacted various clinical features of Parkinson disease (PD) in this study
• Discuss the association between diabetes and diagnostic test results that may suggest a predisposition to PD or other neurodegenerative diseases in this study
• Discuss the relationship in this study between comorbid diabetes at the time of PD diagnosis and rate of symptom progression in the first three years following diagnosis.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 0.75
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 1 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine