Neurology: Comparative effect of statins on the risk of incident Alzheimer disease
Neurology: Comparative effect of statins on the risk of incident Alzheimer disease is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN).
The American Academy of Neurology Institute designates this journal-based-CME activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon completion of the article by Sinyavskaya et al, the participant should be able to:
• Describe differences in the risk of developing Alzheimer disease (AD) among patients taking fungus-based vs synthetic statin medications in this study
• Identify specific statin formulations that were associated with a higher risk of AD in this study
• Discuss differences in AD risk seen across different statin potency and different statin lipophilicity seen in this study.
- CME : 0.75
This program is designed for physicians who are involved in providing patient care and who wish to advance their current knowledge of clinical medicine.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine