Neurology: Aminophylline for treatment of postdural puncture headache: A randomized clinical trial
Neurology: Aminophylline for treatment of postdural puncture headache: A randomized clinical trial is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and will be held from Apr 24, 2018 - Apr 24, 2021.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians who are involved in providing patient care and who wish to advance their current knowledge of clinical medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Upon completion of the article by Wu et al, the participant should be able to:
• Describe the effect of aminophylline on postdural puncture headache (PDPH) severity in this study as measured by the visual analog scale (VAS) pain assessment
• State the number needed to treat to have one patient report PDPH symptoms being much or very much improved two days after treatment in this study
• Discuss differences in adverse events and other safety outcomes between patients treated with aminophylline and placebo seen in this study.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 0.75
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine