MR Imaging of Muscle Trauma: Anatomy, Biomechanics, Pathophysiology, and Imaging Appearance
MR Imaging of Muscle Trauma: Anatomy, Biomechanics, Pathophysiology, and Imaging Appearance is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held during Dec 08, 2017 - Dec 07, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
The goal of the RadioGraphics articles designated as self-assessment CME features and their accompanying tests is to increase understanding of the radiologic characteristics and possible therapeutic options for a variety of pathologic conditions and basic physics principles.
Content Areas :
• Emergency Radiology
• Musculoskeletal Radiology
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Conference Objectives are :
• Recognize the typical MR imaging appearance of a wide range of acute, subacute, and chronic traumatic muscle disorders commonly encountered in clinical practice.
• Understand how different types of muscle injuries relate to the biomechanics, pathophysiology, and—most important—anatomy of the muscle.
• Describe the MR imaging findings that most accurately reflect the severity of the injury in the comprehensive grading systems used for guiding rehabilitation in the injured athlete.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine