MR Imaging of Atraumatic Muscle Disorders by RSNA
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of Atraumatic Muscle Disorders is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held during Feb 16, 2018 - Feb 15, 2021. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
The goal of the RadioGraphics articles designated as self-assessment CME features and their accompanying tests is to increase understanding of the radiologic characteristics and possible therapeutic options for a variety of pathologic conditions and basic physics principles.
Content Areas :
• Musculoskeletal Radiology
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Conference Objectives are :
• Recognize abnormal signal intensity and architectural distortion of muscle at MR imaging.
• Assign atraumatic muscle disorders to one of four broad MR imaging-based patterns to generate a reasonable differential diagnosis.
• Recognize key clinical features and MR imaging findings that help narrow the differential diagnosis or suggest a specific diagnosis.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine