Morbidity and Mortality by RSNA
Morbidity and Mortality is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held during Dec 06, 2017 - Dec 05, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Content Areas :
The following Content Areas will be printed on the certificate for this course:
Conference Objectives are :
• Review specific cases of morbidity and mortality in vascular, non-vascular, oncologic and non-oncologic patients.
• Define the factors that increase the risk of hemorrhage after liver biopsy.
• Recommend approaches to improve patient outcomes in future cases.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1.25
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine