Impact of Neck Position on the Probability of Common Carotid Artery Puncture During Ultrasound-Guided Stellate Ganglion Block
May 2019: Impact of Neck Position on the Probability of Common Carotid Artery Puncture During Ultrasound-Guided Stellate Ganglion Block is organized by American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPM&R).
Release Date: May 2019
CME Expiration Date: May 30, 2022
The American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPM&R) designates this Journal-based CME activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Journal-based CME is available every month through the study of designated articles within PM&R, the official scientific journal of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
After completing this enduring material, the participant should be able to:
• Demonstrate an increase in, or affirm, their knowledge of clinical medicine and research.
• Evaluate the appropriateness of the clinical information as it applies to the provision of patient care.
• When appropriate, implement changes in practice relevant to the content of the article.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine