CME : 1
Localization for Lumpectomy is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Mar 20, 2015 - Mar 19, 2021.
The target audience for this medical event is readers of the AJR, radiologists, radiologists-in-training, and other health professionals with an interest in radioactive seed localization for breast cancer. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe the indications of radioactive seed localizations versus wire localizations; and
• Discuss the advantages to using RSL over radiographic wire localization.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non Member Course Fee||18 Mar,2021||USD 40.00|
|Member Course Fee||18 Mar,2021||Free|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine