Lack of Association of High Backrest With Sacral Tissue Changes in Adults Receiving Mechanical Ventilation
Lack of Association of High Backrest With Sacral Tissue Changes in Adults Receiving Mechanical Ventilation is organized by American Association of Critical - Care Nurses (AACN) and will be held during Feb 28, 2018 - Mar 01, 2021.
The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC's) Commission on Accreditation, ANCC Provider Number 0012 (60 min contact hour). AACN has been approved as a provider of continuing education in nursing by the California State Board of Nursing, California Provider number CEP01036 for 1 contact hours.
Activity Summary :
There is no association between backrest elevation and changes in tissue integrity and positions to reduce pressure injury may not provide outcomes expected.
• Identify the present recommendations for backrest elevation to prevent pressure injury.
• Describe the recent findings of studies that evaluated the association of positioning to the incidence of pressure injury.
• Analyze the findings of this study and identify the focus of future research in this area.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- Contact Hours : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 1 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine