Intrauterine Linear Echogenicities in the Gravid Uterus: What Radiologists Should Know
Intrauterine Linear Echogenicities in the Gravid Uterus: What Radiologists Should Know is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held during Mar 12, 2018 - Mar 11, 2021. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Conference Description :
The goal of the RadioGraphics articles designated as self-assessment CME features and their accompanying tests is to increase understanding of the radiologic characteristics and possible therapeutic options for a variety of pathologic conditions and basic physics principles.
Content Areas :
The following Content Areas will be printed on the certificate for this course:
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
• Obstetric/Gynecologic Radiology.
Conference Objectives are :
• Understand normal uterine, placental, and membrane embryologic features and development.
• Describe the appearances of ILEs, with special attention given to organs of attachment.
• Distinguish amniotic band syndrome from more common, benign causes of ILEs.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 2 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine