Credits : 2
Improving Communication Between Dental Hygienists and Patients for HPV-related Oral Cancer Prevention is organized by Dental Learning Systems, LLC.
Released Date: Oct 15, 2017
Expired Date: Oct 31, 2020
Credits: 2 SI
• Explain the relationship between human papillomavirus (HPV) and oral cancer.
• Discuss how dental professionals can communicate to patients how to prevent HPV-related oral cancer.
• Describe how health literacy approaches can be used to improve communication between dental hygienists and patients regarding HPV-related oral cancer prevention.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Dental Hygienist
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||30 Oct,2020||USD 20.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine