Immunotherapy Strategies for the Treatment of Urothelial Cancer: Updates From September 2020
Immunotherapy Strategies for the Treatment of Urothelial Cancer: Updates From September 2020 is organized by Medscape, LLC.
CME / ABIM MOC / CE Released: 12/22/2020
Valid for credit through: 12/22/2021
Medscape, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The goal of this activity is to update physicians on the latest clinical trial data from September 2020 on immunotherapies for the management of urothelial cancer.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will:
• Have increased knowledge regarding the
○ Latest clinical trial data investigating immunotherapies in urothelial cancers
• Have greater competence related to
○ Interpreting the latest clinical trial data investigating immunotherapies in urothelial cancer
- CME : 0.5
This educational activity is intended for an international audience of non-US hematologists, urologists, and pathologists.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine