Imaging Spectrum of Cavernous Sinus Lesions with Histopathologic Correlation
Imaging Spectrum of Cavernous Sinus Lesions with Histopathologic Correlation is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held from Apr 12, 2019 - Apr 11, 2022. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
The goal of the RadioGraphics articles designated as self-assessment CME features and their accompanying tests is to increase understanding of the radiologic characteristics and possible therapeutic options for a variety of pathologic conditions and basic physics principles.
Content Areas (Codes):
The following Content Areas will be printed on the certificate for this course:
• Computed Tomography
• Head and Neck
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Course Learning Objectives:
• Describe the anatomy of the cavernous sinus.
• Identify the imaging features of a wide variety of cavernous sinus lesions.
• Recognize imaging clues for differential diagnosis, and avoid pitfalls in interpretation.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine