Holistic Nursing: A Handbook for Practice, 7th Edition
Holistic Nursing: A Handbook for Practice, Seventh Edition is organized by Anderson Continuing Education.
Conference Description :
Holistic Nursing: A Handbook for Practice, Seventh Edition is the definitive resource for holistic nursing for both students and professionals. It includes seven new chapters on creative expressions in healing, herbs and dietary supplements, holistic leadership, holistic nursing education, self-care and self-development, and advanced holistic nursing practice.
Holistic16 consists of three sections, each worth 22 contact hours, or a total of 66 contact hours when you've finished all three.
Comments from Pilot Study Nurses:
• “This was out of my wheelhouse – very different information – difficult to grasp at times.”
• “Fabulous information and I loved it. I have worked in both worlds as a nurse and as a homeopath and this book enabled me to make more connections about the conventional and the complementary.”
• “Very well written ... I recommend this as a great overall resource.”
• “The course is really important today. Many people are opting for what is more natural as treatments. It is important for nurses to know this topic.”
• “Parts two and three more interesting than part one (theory).”
• “The course expanded my knowledge and introduced me to a subject that is becoming popular. Helps me understand and provide better care to my patients.”
• “Quiz was not easy but I learned a lot.”
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
End of life care
- CME : 66
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 2 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine