CE Credits : 1
Goldie D. Brangman Diversity & Inclusion Lecture: Crafting a Diversity & Inclusion Strategic Plan at a Nurse Anesthesia Program is organized by American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA).
Course Expiration Date: 12/5/2019
This course has been prior approved by the AANA for 1.0 Class A CE credit
Overview of Course:
Learn ways to create a more diverse nurse anesthesia program through strategic planning, outreach activities, and mentorship programming aimed at retention and under-represented diverse faculty recruitment.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
• Explain the scope of the problem of diversity in the nurse anesthesia profession through the use of one comparable health-related profession.
• Describe three ways to engage and promote diversity and inclusion within any institution/organization.
• List three to five activities that any nurse anesthesia program could institute to promote diversity and inclusion.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine