CME : 1
GENERAL THORACIC SURGERY: Angiography Before Posterior Mediastinal Tumor Resection: Selection Criteria and Patient Outcomes is organized by The Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS) and will be held during Apr 01, 2018 - Apr 01, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is consists of thoracic and cardiothoracic surgeons, pediatric cardiac surgeons, general surgeons, anesthesiologists, oncologists, cardiologists, pulmonologists, and radiologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
Course Description :
Each STS CME activity in The Annals consists of a self-study test on an original article from one of the journal's major subject categories (Adult Cardiac Surgery, General Thoracic Surgery, Congenital Heart Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology), a statement of the learning objectives and an evaluation of the activity.
• state the basic features of neurogenic tumors.
• classify the typical indications for performing preoperative angiography for posterior mediastinal tumors.
• identify the general characteristics of posterior mediastinal mass patients.
• summarize essential and helpful information about the angiography, what to expect when ordering the procedure.
• outline certain standard indications for ordering preoperative angiography in posterior mediastinal mass patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Thoracic Surgery, Oncology
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine