CME : 1
Fractures of the Distal Radius: Postmanagement Radiographic Characterization is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Sep 23, 2014 - Sep 22, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is readers of the AJR, radiologists, radiologists-in-training, and other health professionals with an interest in imaging of fractures of the distal radius. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Conference Objectives are :
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
• Understand the currently used forms of treatment of fractures of the distal radius;
• Understand the possible unexpected outcomes and complications that accompany the many treatment options for fracture of the distal radius; and
• Identify complications associated with treatment of fractures of the distal radius when present on the follow-up radiography series.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non - Member Fee||21 Sep,2020||USD 40.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine