Credits : 2
Factors to Consider for Successful Bone Grafting Cases is organized by Dental Learning Systems, LLC.
Release Date: Dec 09, 2016
Expire Date: Dec 31, 2019
Credits: 2 SI
• Describe the three basic biological elements required for bone grafting and guided bone regeneration.
• Discuss the three classes of extraction site defects.
• Explain the differences among autograft, allograft, xenograft, and alloplast materials available for bone grafting.
• Describe a bone filling technique for an extraction site.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Orthopedic Surgery, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine