Evidence-Based Neuroradiology is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held during Dec 06, 2017 - Dec 05, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
Refresher Courses are recorded courses captured at past RSNA Annual Meetings. Most courses include an audio-visual presentation, as well as a corresponding transcript. The online Refresher Courses are free to members.
The Content Area of this conference is Neuroradiology.
Conference Objectives are :
• Discuss the state of current literature relative to evidence-based guidelines.
• Recognize the implications of following current evidenced-based guidelines relative to current utilization.
• Develop a familiarity with the descriptive terminology regarding evidenced-based care.
• Review existing guidelines and studies regarding the management of unruptured brain aneurysms.
• Review the conceptual and methodological problems with existing studies.
• Review the trials we should do in the near future.
• Review traumatic brain injury highlighting the key diagnostic features.
• Discuss evidence for imaging traumatic brain injury patients.
• State important guidelines for clinical practice.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1.5
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine