Evaluation of Incidental Bone Lesions
Evaluation of Incidental Bone Lesions is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Apr 21, 2017 - Apr 20, 2023.
The target audience for this medical event is readers of the AJR and radiologists at all training levels with an interest in pediatric imaging. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
AJR articles fulfill educational needs at all practice levels by addressing new research and studies, reviewing standards of care and addressing clinical practice and educational needs. Needs sources for the AJR include clinical practice guidelines, peer-reviewed literature, and expert-defined needs.
Conference Objectives are :
• Recognize a variety of lesions of bone, both benign and malignant;
• Outline the most appropriate ways in which to determine if the lesions are benign or malignant; and
• Discuss which primary malignancies are most likely to result in blastic metastases to bone and which are most likely to result in lytic metastases.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine