CME : 0.75
Neurology: Neuropsychological outcome following Frontal Lobectomy for Pharmacoresistant Epilepsy in Adults is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and will be held during Feb 14, 2017 - Feb 14, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians who are involved in providing patient care and who wish to advance their current knowledge of clinical medicine. This CME Conference has been approved For a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
Upon completion of the article by Busch et al, the participant should be able to:
• State the incidence of neurocognitive decline following frontal lobectomy in patients with pharmacoresistant epilepsy.
• Discuss the association between decline in performance on certain neuropsychological test domains and resection of specific brain regions.
• Identify patient-specific factors associated with higher likelihood of cognitive decline following frontal lobectomy.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine