Do Adults With Cerebral Palsy Have Increased Depression and Anxiety? is organized by Medscape, LLC.
CME / ABIM MOC / CE Released: 2/22/2019
Valid for credit through: 2/22/2020
Target Audience and Goal Statement:
This article is intended for primary care physicians, neurologists, psychiatrists, nurses, pharmacists, and other physicians who care for patients with cerebral palsy (CP).
The goal of this activity is to provide medical news to primary care clinicians and other healthcare professionals in order to enhance patient care.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
• Evaluate comorbid conditions associated with CP
• Analyze the risk for depression and anxiety associated with CP
• Physicians - maximum of 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
• ABIM Diplomates - maximum of 0.25 ABIM MOC points
• Nurses - 0.25 ANCC Contact Hour(s) (0 contact hours are in the area of pharmacology)
• Pharmacists - 0.25 Knowledge-based ACPE (0.025 CEUs)
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Pediatrics, Neurology, Psychiatry