CME : 1
Distant Metastatic Disease Manifestations in Infiltrating Lobular Carcinoma of the Breast is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Apr 23, 2014 - Apr 22, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is readers of the AJR, radiologists, radiologists-in-training, and other health professionals with an interest in breast imaging. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Conference Objectives are :
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
• Recognize the unique locations of metastases seen with infiltrating lobular carcinoma (ILC) of the breast;
• Understand the association between histologic growth pattern and imaging presentation of ILC of the breast; and
• Use this knowledge to help determine the likelihood of a breast cancer metastasis versus a new primary tumor in the appropriate clinical setting.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
CME 15.5 +1
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine