CME : 1
Developmental Aortic Arch Anomalies in Infants and Children Assessed With Computed Tomography (CT) Angiography is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Apr 23, 2012 - Apr 22, 2018.
The target audience for this medical event is readers of the AJR, radiologists, radiologists-in-training, and other health professionals with an interest in CT angiography (CTA) of developmental aortic arch anomalies in infants and children. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objective is :
• Describe the spectrum of aortic arch anomalies that completely encircle the trachea and esophagus due to persistent vascular or ligamentous structures;
• Recognize the anatomic features that suggest the presence of a persistent ductal ligament or atretic arch segment that completes a vascular ring; and
• Identify the pertinent CTA findings for surgical planning in symptomatic patients with double aortic arch or persistent ductal ligaments.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Pulmonary Medicine, Pediatric Radiology
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine